Medical Services Advisory Committee - Applications considered
- 1354.1 – Intravascular ultrasound guided coronary stent insertion
- 1614.1 - Magnetic resonance-guided focused ultrasound for the treatment of medically refractory essential tremor
- 1646 – Whole genome sequencing of antimicrobial-resistant pathogens
- 1669 – KRAS G12C variant testing to determine eligibility for PBS-subsidised sotorasib second-line therapy in patients with locally advanced or metastatic non small cell lung cancer
- 1673 – Single operator, single use, peroral cholangiopancreatoscopy for diagnosis of indeterminate biliary strictures and removal of difficult biliary stones
- 1678 - Integrating practice pharmacists into Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services (The IPAC Project)
- 1679 – Improved medication management for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders Feasibility Study (IMeRSe Feasibility Study)
- 1695 – Procedures for the implantation and refill-exchange of the Port Delivery System with ranibizumab to treat neovascular age-related macular degeneration
- 1699 - National Lung Cancer Screening Program
- 1709 – Somatic gene testing for the diagnosis of glioma, including glioblastoma
Consultation Input:MSAC values consultation input from individuals and organisations with an interest in an application that it is considering, including experience of the medical conditions, services or technologies being addressed by the application.
It is anticipated that the above-mentioned applications will proceed to MSAC in March/April 2022. Consultation input must be received by no later than Friday, 11 February 2022 for it to be considered by MSAC. A Consultation Survey Form is available on the relevant application webpage.
Further information on MSAC’s consultation process is also available on the MSAC website.