Evaluation Sub-Committee - Applications considered
- 1522.1 - PD-L1 (Programmed Death-Ligand 1) immunohistochemistry testing for access to pembrolizumab as first-line therapy for patients with recurrent or metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (Codependent)
- 1602.1 - Testing for neurotrophic tyrosine receptor kinase (NTRK) gene fusion status, in patients with locally advanced or metastatic solid tumours, to determine eligibility for larotrectinib (Codependent)
- 1613 - Permanent acute coronary syndrome event detector (insertion, removal or replacement of) for monitoring of the heart's electrical activity
- 1629 - Defensive Antibacterial Coating (DAC) 5ml Kit
- 1649 - Modification of the wording of minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) existing item number to encompass the use of a microcatheter
- 1656 - Vertebral body tethering for adolescent idiopathic scoliosis
- 1660 - Diagnostic testing for mesenchymal-epithelial transition (MET) Exon 14 (METex14) skipping alterations in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) to determine Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme eligibility for tepotinib treatment (Codependent)
- 1661 - Implantation of minimally invasive interspinous decompression spacers for moderate degenerative lumbar spinal stenosis
- 1662 - The reduction of mitral regurgitation through tissue approximation using transvenous/transeptal techniques
- 1677 – Pharmacy Diabetes Screening Trial
Consultation Input:MSAC values consultation input from individuals and organisations with an interest in an application that it is considering, including experience of the medical conditions, services or technologies being addressed by the application.
It is anticipated that the above-mentioned applications will proceed to MSAC in November 2021. Consultation input must be received by no later than Friday, 8 October 2021 for it to be considered by MSAC. A Consultation Survey Form is available on the relevant application webpage.
Further information on MSAC’s consultation process is also available on the MSAC website.